BC Roof inspections will provide project management if required. These services are available if the management company or the strata council does not feel comfortable dealing with the daily management of the re-roof project. The following will be included;
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our / your exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Manage weekly meetings with the owners and the contractors.
- Deal with the contractor every morning thru meetings or phone calls on day to day matters.